Benjamin Parker married Nancy Anderson.  Had a child born in Kentucky.  Jesse Parker married Sarah, maybe maiden name of Wylie.  Euridice Parker married Abraham Anderson.  Robert Parker also in Livingston County, Kentucky.  Isaac Parker also in Livingston County, Kentucky.  Benjamin Parker in Livingston County, Kentucky.  Jesse Parker in Livingston County, Kentucky.  Let's solve this once and for all.    

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Can you see my brother's, David Graydon? I didn't realize I was not a member of the Parker Project but my brother was, so I joined. But I don't know why you couldn't see his results before because I think his FTDNA account was set up independently. I don't see any place that it says I'm the manager. At least it works now!
                      Elizabeth
                  • Elizabeth,
                    The website is the FTDNA. Short version of a long story. Right after I became Co-Admin of the Parker DNA Project the EU made changes to their privacy law and when FTDNA made made the changes it also effected the USA. Before the Admin had access to the acct. automatic so we can do our job NOW the person who own or manages that acct must have join the Parker Project and must opt in to allow my Group Administrator to do their job.

OK, now to get back to helping Steven and you. Do you have any thoughts or information about Robert Parker before or after the was listed on the 1790 census.?
                    I do have a Robert Parker born about 1735 son of Daniel Parker and grandson of Richard Parker died about 1850 in Chowan Co., NC but I have no information about him. Could he be a link to the Robert Parker of the 1790 SC census?

Wayne
                    • This record is on Ancestry and is a typed transcript. Isaac Parker is the only Parker listed in Livingston County Kentucky in 1800.
                    • Wayne,
                      Have you seen the Kentucky Tax lists (1799-1801) where it shows Isaac Parker living in Livingston with a date of 3/10/1800?
                    • Elizabeth,
                      You ask a very good question about Robert and Isaac Parker and the answer is maybe that why we are looking at the finding the paper trail. We know that they are not on the 1800 Greenville ,SC census so just where did the go. Steven has found a Robert, Isaac and other Parker families that not only seem to be kin but also moving together as a group to GA,MS,LA

Now to answer your question about can I see your brother and cousin FF information on FTDNA site the answer is no, you need to have them check their setting just like you did.
                      Wayne
                    • Wayne, I don't have any information on Robert Parker before the 1790 census but I do have some information regarding unknown Parkers living in this area associated with Bolt, Allison, and Hellams families. I'll get it together and send to you.
                      Is it certain that Robert and Isaac Parker in the Greenville, SC 1790 census are the same ones that went to Livingston, KY?
        • Maybe it was the 1790 census and not the 1800. I'll check. I don't know why it is saying you need permission unless they have changed something that we need to update. I'll let you know. Do you match them on the Family Finder autosomal DNA too?
          Elizabeth
  • Steven,
    I have a question about William Parker who married Sarah Anderson 8-18-1806 because I have two William Parker who married Sarah.
    (1) Patricia Ross Parker wrote "In my database, I have that William Parker b. 1767 who married Sarah Anderson? One of their children was Isaac Parker b. 1794 who married Mary Noland." (FG#7)
    (2) The other William and Sarah Parker information come from research Kelly Parks and my own research. (No y-DNA information that I know of. but may be information from Family Finder DNA.

After looking at the information below I would like to hear your thoughts as to which William Parker married Sarah Anderson IN 1806?

Descendants of William Parker

Generation No. 1

1. WILLIAM3 PARKER (P1832, WILLIAM1) was born 1767. He married SARAH ANDERSON.

1820 U S Census; Census Place: St Helena, Louisiana; Page: 358; NARA Roll: M33_30; Image: 72

More About WILLIAM PARKER:
    Census: 1820, 1820 U S Census; Census Place: St Helena, Louisiana; Page: 358; NARA Roll: M33_30; Image: 72

Child of WILLIAM PARKER and SARAH ANDERSON is:
    2. i. ISAAC M.4 PARKER, b. 1794, NC/GA; d. Abt. 1860, MS.

Generation No. 2

2. ISAAC M.4 PARKER (WILLIAM3, P1832, WILLIAM1) was born 1794 in NC/GA, and died Abt. 1860 in MS. He married MARY F. NOLAND November 10, 1815 in Amite Co., MS, daughter of STEPHEN NOLAND and MARY SMITH. She was born Abt. 1799 in Fairfield Co., SC, and died 1853 in MS.
    =========================================================================================.
    Descendants of William Parker

Generation No. 1

1. WILLIAM1 PARKER was born Bet. 1785 - 1790 in SC or NC, and died Bet. 1840 - 1850 in Copiah Co., MS. He married SARAH Bet. 1805 - 1806 in KY? NC?. She was born 1790 in KY, and died Bet. 1870 - 1880 in Copiah Co., MS.

Notes for WILLIAM PARKER:
    A great big thanks to Kelly Parks for her research on this and many other Parker families in Mississippi.

More About WILLIAM PARKER:
    Census 1: 1830, 1830; Census Place: Copiah, Mississippi; Series: M19; Roll: 70; Page: 126; Family History Library Film: 0014838
    Census 2: 1840, Year: 1840; Census Place: Copiah, Mississippi; Roll: 213; Page: 113; Image: 230; Family History Library Film: 0014840
    Y-DNA: Need male Parker from this family willing to be y-DNA tested.

More About SARAH:
    Census 1: 1840, Year: 1840; Census Place: Copiah, Mississippi; Roll: 213; Page: 113; Image: 230; Family History Library Film: 0014840
    Census 2: 1870, Copiah Co., MS page 244 living near her daughters Martha and Nancy
    Census 3: 1870, Year: 1870; Census Place: Townships 9 and 10 east of RR, Copiah, Mississippi; Roll: M593_727; Page: 244B; Image: 354360; Family History Library Film: 552226

More About WILLIAM PARKER and SARAH:
    Marriage: Bet. 1805 - 1806, KY? NC?
    • Wayne, the Nolin Parker is what I believe because of Isaac Parker. He is with the other Parkers, and they seem to be more aligned with South Carolina than the other Parker. However, the information is so similar that I we sure there are 2 different William Parkers. 2 marriages or 2 censuses or 2 any other records making sure these are 2 different people. Scary, because the information is quite similar, even with Copiah County, Mississippi. Wow. Thanks for all the excellent research by Parker Researchers. No wonder there is mass confusion.
  • I am ready Steven. Been working on different branches of our Parker family using the results from the Family Tree, Family Finder DNA test results.

Wayne
This reply was deleted.