Parker's In Anson Co. N.C.

Hi,

Here is what I know and don't know about Nicholas Parker & Family in Anson County, N.C.  Nicholas came to Anson Co. (Burnsville District) in 1774 when he was 19 years old.  He had a good bit of money and bought up land along the Rocky River to farm.  He was married to Mary, (can't find out her last name).  They had four children Polly, birth date unknown, who married a David Allen.  Huldah born in 1791 married Benjamin Allen.  Susannah, birth date unknown, who married Joshua Presley, said to be kin to Elvis Pressley.  William Wiley, birthday unknown, who married Annas Broadway.  and Thomas birth date 1800, who married Lydia Michael Harward.  My Family came off of Thomas:

Nicholas Parker

Son - Thomas / Born 1800

Thomas's Son  - Wiley / Born 1838

Wiley's Son - James Marshall / Born 1859  

James's Son - Richmond Thomas / Born 1890

Richmond Thomas's Son - Jeff Parker / Born 1927,

Jeff's Daughter  - ME  Gail Parker Benson - Born 1955

I read somewhere a Thomas Parker had a son named Nicholas and now I am wondering if one of the Richard Parkers from Virginia had a son named Thomas or Nicholas.  What would be the best information route to find this out?  Can anyone help?

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am looking for information on Joshua Presley/Preslar & Susannah Parker from NC. My line is their son Caleb Presley who Mary Parker & had my gg Robert Lee Presley of TN.
This reply was deleted.