Parker DNA Project request.

Hello everyone,

I am posting this information here on PH because we have many members who are part of the Parker DNA Project.

To all members of the Parker DNA Project. I have found that in order for the Administrators to do our work. I need for all members to check and see your access granted setting is set to limited and if it is you need to changed to the Advanced setting so the Administrators can do our work. Thanks you all. Wayne N. Parker

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you have a Kit number for any results that involved a transfer to FTDNA as I will need that info to check on FTDNA Parker Project?

As far as I know this is the only site my sister put our fathers DNA on. They were originally on ancestry, then here. I do not think they would have transferred them from this site , I am not even sure that site existed at the time? Now he has passed away. I will ask my sister. I have stayed in touch with one lady that her ancestors DNA was in our group, we are both on ancestry trying still to figure out how we are related. Funny thing, we both took the ancestry DNA and we do not even have a tiny bit of DNA matching.
            I am guessing at this point his DNA can not be transferred over. So I guess it just stays here, my sister has the raw data.
            Mary
            • OK. good luck with your research.
              Wayne
  • Wayne, if mine are not correct let me know #11691-.Mike
    • Mike,
      Your setting needs to be changed. It looks like the setting were changed due to a law passed by the EU, I think. I need to go back and check to make sure. I know that there are a lot of the members of Parker DNA Project that the setting was changed in the last year or so.

I have added a lot to my Parker file but still can not update Rootsweb file since Dec, of 2017 and I have found where I have made some mistakes in that file.
      I wish that I could report that I have broken down some more brick walls but still trying. Not able to spend as much time as I used to.(guess father time is catching up with me.)

Cousin Wayne
  • Wayne, I've changed my admin settings and updated maternal name from "Walls" to "Lemmons." I have older direct line info from my mother's side, but not direct mother to mother but highly suspect "Smith" m.Lemmons. In my pea brain of thinking, if I'm looking for old Parker lines why not use older maternal lines from say my grandfather or 2nd, 3rd or even 4th?
    Thank you for your time and considerations, James PG5
    • Thanks James David Parker,
      Sometime after I became an Administrator they (FTDNA) changed the setting and now I am asking for our members to set their setting so that the Administrators can see the members files.
      Wayne
This reply was deleted.