I traced my family heritage to the last known Parker by the name of Nathaniel Parker around the late 1500's after him I ran into a dead end.

Grandfather's side:

His name was B.F. Parker when he enlisted in the US Army they said he could not have intials as a first and middle name so he said, "Benny Frank Parker"

My Great Grandparents lived in Lynnwood, California

Grandmothers side.

I do know that I have a few relatives that were born in Munich Germany and they are my age with the last name of Bray.

my Grandmother's name was Evellina Bray-Parker
my Great Grandfather's name was Henry Bray
My Great Grandmother's name was Ollie Brown-Bray

One son was sent to Munich Germany by the name of Billie Bray when he was in the US Army.

I have the family Bible and it is packed away for I just moved into a new home and it is not unpacked yet. I am wanting any information on the Parker side from Arkanasa and on the Bray side in Germany. If there is anyone that can help me with this information it will be greatly appriciated.

Thank you and God Bless,
Bri'Anna Francissica Webster.

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Cousin. Your grandfather and mine were brothers! I am the grandson of Jack Phillip Parker. This means I grew up with Linda, Kay & Billy Ben. If you get a chance, lets get together and compare notes. Hugs....Frank
  • This is where it gets confusing on my parker side of the family.

my cousin carol Cocke and I are looking for more information on several family members by the names of the following relatives:

1) Sterling Price Parker born 1863 in White Oak, AR died in 1915

2) Children of Sterling Price Parker and Rebecca

a) Henry Milton Parker May 23, 1889-1973, b) Elizabeth Parker born 1891 c) Robert E.M. Parker 1894, d) Bulah Parker 1898, e) sterling Price Parker Jr. 1901, f) Eurica Balleta Parker 1905-1988, and g) Elsie O. Parker 1910.

I will add more to my family tree now that I have a family line to go off of but as both Carol and I found out our family line is a bit confusing due to there are parker groups all over Texas, Okalahoma, Arkansas, and california, and now in Nevada.

• Hello! If you fill in some of the names and dates of your Parkers between Nathaniel in the 1500s and B. F. who joined the Army, someone might be able help.

Ronald Parker
    P192, FG#26
    • I will be able to add more information now that I have unpacked the family bible.
      • I'm stuck on Archibald (Arch, Archie) Parker, b: abt. 1810 d: 1843. Married Mary (Adair) Parker, b: any. 1816 d. 1861.

Mary (Adair) Parker remarried to William L. Dobkins.
This reply was deleted.