1900 census, Calhoun County, Iowa.  1860 census Benton County.   Not sure the rest of this information is accurate, from FamilySearch.org.  Thomas Parker 1781, Ichabod Parker 1749, Didymus Parker 1721, Eliphalet Parker 1687.  All the way to Sir William Parker 1476.  Eliphalet Parker YDNA group 29.

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is my family and i am in Group 29, i am interested in the connection to Sir William Parker? Darrell
    • Howard Archibald Parker born 1883 married Hazel Elizabeth Benton. Lemuel Lawrence Parker born 1855 married Margaret Adeline Greenwood. John Bentley Parker born 1824 married Elizabeth Hoyt Davis. Thomas Parker born 1781 married Mary Potter. Ichabod Parker born 1741 married Susannah Cook. Didymus Parker born 1721 married Phoebe Johnson. Eliphalet Parker born 1687 married Hannah Ellen Beech. John Parker born 1648 married Hannah Bassett. Edward John Parker born 1622 married Elizabeth. Willm Parker born 1582 married Grace Cora Mawldin. I have more information, dates, places, and sources.
      • only concern is that I don't think Edward J Parker was born in 1622, the 1622 started out as a date that was "prior to 1622".
        • I see no evidence that William Parker is the father Edward J Parker. That part seems to be a mess that needs cleaning up. There has been some excellent research done and right now people are doing very good research. Lydia Parker is the daughter of Edward Parker. Not sure where the evidence is for the other three children. Death of Edward puts his birth date around 1620 to 1622. The birth date is derived from the death date of 1662 and him being fourty years old. How accurate is that information?
This reply was deleted.