Both of these people on the same page.  James N Rayburn  age 27 born MS.  Minerva J age 25, born TN.  Children:  Martha age 1,  Sarah  age 2/12.  William Parker  age 48, born KY.  Sarah  age 48, born South Carolina.   Children:  Jesse age 20, born TN.  Milley age 19, born TN.  Mahala age 18, born TN.  Quiller age 14, born TN.  Nancy age 13, born TN.  Andrew age 10, born TN.  Benjamin age 8, born TN.   Lafayette County, MS 1850 Federal Census.   James Rayburn may have married Minerva Parker because Jesse Parker was born in TN 1830 and Minerva was born in TN 1825. 

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I did find these Rayborn in my database..... they go to Howell Raborn of Franklin county GA, to Thomas, to Thomas, to John Raborn/Rabourne. I never could find a connection to my Dunmark Raborn, I know they share the same Y-DNA.
  • That must be me. I haven't logged in here for several years. I started posting my Parker research, that book I was planning on writing back in 2012. I feel like I will never get back to having an interest in researching the Parker family like I was before autosomal DNA testing. I am slowing getting those chapter I was writing about "Parker Families of early Mississippi" here .... https://www.facebook.com/groups/665069480516103/
    • Have you found the father and mother of Aaron Parker. The Ha was a typo though you have done a lot more research than me, and you probably know all this.
    • Many Rabourn, Raborn in Amite County, Mississippi. Aaron Parker 1816 Record, 39 of 146. Many Calcote also. You probably know all this but thought I would post anyway. Ha
    • Aaron Guyton Parker and your Aaron Parker born around the same time with different wives. Both in Tennessee. Both Ydna group 5. Aaron Guyton Parker connected with Elder John Parker.
This reply was deleted.