• Edward (John) Parker, Sr. MP
    Birth: circa 1620
    probably, England
    Death: June 27, 1662 (37-46)
    New Haven, New Haven County CT
    Place of Burial: New Haven, New Haven County, Connecticut
    Immediate Family:
    Husband of Elizabeth Rose
    Father of Mary Hall; Sgt. John Parker; Hope Cook; Lydia Thomas; Joseph Parker; and Mary Hall
  • Hi Abraham Parker was born on November 18, 1544, in Buckinghamshire, England. He died as a young father in 1569 in Sussex, England, at the age of 25. I'm not sure of date. William was born in 1580. The dates are confusing. Same as Edward, I don't think he was born in New Haven. It wasn't a town at the time of hs birth. Let me know what you think. Thanks Jeff
  • Pick Me! Thanks Jeff Parker
    • Jeff, I looked on Ancestry.com for your tree, couldn't find it. Were you able to get across the ocean to find where Edward, Ralph and William came from? djparker@epud.net
      • Hi I'm lost. Someone had posted that John D. Parker was son of Eliab Parker. He was not listed as one of his 4 children. Still not sure who is his father is. I'm for sure from his family. John D. Parker b.1770 d, 1844 Here is what I tell people, not related to the pen people, game people, Bonnie, or Quanah. Most of my Parker's were preachers. Thanks Jeff
      • I think they came from Kent. I have tried to post my tree. I will try again. Thanks https://ancstry.me/2V0ud3X
This reply was deleted.