Replies

• This my wife's line of Parkers through AP's son Elisha Phillip 1843-1888.
    • My line is through AP's son Andrew Jackson 1830-1913
      • I know him well. He and his family is in our Ancestry. Glad to hear from you. Is your tree on Ancestry? Have you done dna?
        • yes My tree is on Ancestry.....Both myself and my brother have done DNA with Ancestry and my brother did DNA for the Parker project with Family Tree and we can't make heads or tails of the results.The surname King keeps popping up. We were hoping that the DNA would reveal who AP's father was but no luck.
          • We have done the same with Y dna. 90% Kings. That can only mean that AP was really a King or that he was a Parker and a Parker fathered Kings. We will keep working on it. Please send me your Ancestry logon and I will make sure your line is connected to Dannie's tree. Dannie's email is dannie.cannon@yahoo.com
            • dunb92 is my logon and my tree name is Parker, White, Dunbar, Boyd-Boy family tree. Email dunb55@yahoo.com
  • This is my Parker line
    • I can't follow your line with all of the "Private"s showing up. What is your line from AJ?
      • Luther 1880-1905....William "Bill" 1901-1972.....Me …………..AJ is my great grandfather. When my Dad's dad die in 1905, he and his sister went to live with AJ until his death in 1913. Then the younger brother of Luther, July Friday and his wife Faye took them in. Dad would tell stories of AJ and of course I didn't listen as I was so young and took it all to be old folks talk. My brother and I often wish we would have listen to those stories now
        • Got it now Brenda. Same here. I grew-up in the same house as dad's mom and I spend many hours talking about her family. I remember a great deal of it but wish I could remember more.
This reply was deleted.