I'm looking for a John T.Parker, who lived in the south, but moved to Dayton Ohio (area) and worked for General Motors (Aldephi) in 1951 and married, had a child (or children) between 1953-1957. He had dark hair, blue eyes, about 6' tall and a dimpled smile. Anyone who can help me please email or post a comment. My birth mother is Marjorie Rhoades from Dayton, who dated (briefly) John Parker. I would love to find more regarding my half-brothers/-half-sisters! Thank you for any help! Judi (Parker) Dillon

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• David, do you have other siblings? Are you the oldest?
  • David,
    My birth mother said, possibly Georgia, South Carolina, or Alabama. She wasn't sure, but leaned toward South Carolina. Wish I was more help!
  • Judi, My father was John Parker (born 5-18-1931) but he did not work in the Dayton,Ohio area nor did he live there. He was originally from South Carolina and moved to Northwestern Ohio about 1951. I was born in 1955. I do not believe this is the John Parker you are looking for. I find it interested that your father was from the south and he dated a 'Marjorie'. My father was from the south and married a Marjorie.
    David Parker
    • :) Yes, very interesting indeed! I appreciate your repsonse and will continue to forge ahead. I know very little but do know he was born 1931-1933 wish I knew more! By any chance is your father still living?

Judi Parker Dillon
      • No, he died May 25, 2004.
        Do you know where in the South your father was from?
This reply was deleted.