looking for mississippi parkers

hello i have left several messages on this sight ,,,,thank you for this wonderful family geneology sight,,,,,,,my name is shannon i am someones long lost cousin,,,,,relative i would appreciate any info....about my line of this very proud parker family,,,,,my grandmother was eliza parker whom married william _{billy }mclemore in 1893,in forrest county mississippi,,,,,,her mother was synthia anne barlow whom married from what my precious grandma shared in her fond memories she stated that her grandma synthia anne barlow ,and her her grandfather walten parker ,,married in 1872,,,grandma remembers her mamma eliza 's sharing that the barlow ,and parker clan had been very close for years,and they had moved ,and pretty much stayed by one another ,,,,i have census in 1900 stating in jones county mississippi ,,,,that synthia anne barlow parker,and walten parker were residing in dwelling with walten's mother mary _{polly } parker living with them polly was 75 years old in 1900,,,in dwelling next door is bird..or burl ?parker married to dellilah,,,children joseph,simon,eva,a nd palmer,,,next to them is claude,and mollie,,,children bruce ,and elana,,,parker,,,,dwelling next to that is camilla parker born 1847 in alabama,,,widow to martin parker with 7 living children,,,some of which are quincy,,and mollie,,,and melvin,then i have david parker living with them he was born in 1813 in north carolina,,,he was 87 here,,,,so here i have the north carolina connection to this side of farmer parkers,,,,,any more info i would so cherish,,,i have been passed the family torch,,,,,,this honour i proudly accept,,,please respond any ,and all who are our kin,,,,,,,,,i have nothing more on this side,,,,,,,please help surely we link up to some of you all.....your kin in beautiful alaska,,,,,,,,,,shannon radford,,,,,peace to all.....

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –