I am looking for information on Sgt. Jacob Paker who fought in the Rev. War.It has been said that Jacob was born in 1753 in VIrginia, could have been in Nansemond County, and died in 1804 in Cumberland Co., N.C. Jacob was married to Mary Atkins. Jacob's great - grandson Mark Candler Parker served in the Civil War. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• look up my radford family tree on ancestry.com or just go to my page here shannon shyanne radford ,and i will tell you what i have found i am from this same line,and wow!!! you will be so so proud when you read what jacob did in the war,and how his father was the militia leader of the lexington minutemen,,,he heeded his call to duty when he was personally told by paul revere ,,,,that the british were coming ,,,he was amongst the first on the field that day that the first musket was fired,and several of our minutemen were killed the first being his cousin ,,please write me back i have a whole slew of info. on this very honorable rich in american history line we belong to,,and come from,,,,,one of our ggggreat uncle's was a thomas parker a church,and statue stand to this day in his honor in massachusettes ,,,he was also a great naturalist him,and charles emerson were close friend's along with the controvertial thoure looking forward to responding with you ,,,peace your cousin in alaska,,,,shannon
This reply was deleted.