looking for mississippi parkers

hello fellow relatives in one or the other !!!if any of these names sound familiar to anyone please let me know ,,,,,i have the proud honour of my uncle glenn mclemore passing me the torch ,,,,,,from this day onward i will proudly follow the proud line of our dear precious grandma,,,mary irene mclemore,,daughter of william robert _{billy}mclemore,and eliza parker mclemore,,,,,,ggrandma eliza's father ,and mamma were walten ,and synthia anne,,,barlow parker,,,,,,,walten was the proud son of addison,and mary _{polly}parker,,,,i have the 1860 wayne mississippi census of addison ,and mary polly parker as addison born 1820 ,,,mary polly ,,born 1825. children l.b parker ,,,walten parker ,elizabeth parker,and may parker,,,,,,next i have 1900 census jones county mississippi,,,several mclemore,parker's ,and a few barlow's i have dwelling 20 camilla parker,,born 1847 alabama widow of martin parker,,with 7 children,,named some mollie , quincy,melvin,and david parker,,,next dwelling lists ,claude parker born 1872 in alabama wife mollie children ,,bruce ,and elana,,,next dwelling lists ,,bird or burl parker? born 1872 alabama,, married to dellilaha children ,,joseph ,simon,eva,and palmer,,next dwelling william mclemore,and eliza parker mclemore ,,,_{my great grand parents,,,,,with children several ,,,next dwelling is my gggrandma synthia anne,barlow,parker,and walten parker,,with walten's mother my ggggrandma mary polly parker living with them at this point polly is 75 years young,,,,,any more help,,or how we connect would be so appreciated ,,,,,,looking forward to corresponding with our long lost ,,,and found relatives,,,,,,bless you,and peace your kin in the beautiful state of alaska,,,,,,king salmon season is here,,,,,fish on!!!!!any one want to trade me for a good ol' catfish,,,,??? my southern roots run deep,,,,,we never tire of any fish or game,,,,,,shannon,,,,+1

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –