Canadian Parker Descendent

Hello Everyone - I feel slightly out of my league with all of you but will add my information in case anyone is interested and in case there may be a connection.My grandmother Eva Parker (born 1909) immigrated to Canada in 1929.Her father was Robert Parker born Sunderland, England, approx. 1886All Eva's siblings were younger than her. She had brothers named Robert, Wilf, Vic, and Leonard. Her sisters were Ellen, Doris?, Joan and Joyce (twins). Robert once sailed and worked on the Endeavour - the family lost track of him. Wilf lived and died in England (although I was told his son moved to the U.S.). I believe the remainder of the siblings remained in England. (Okay - getting on to the deeper history now).Their father was Robert Parker (born approx 1886) in Sunderland, England - he was a Journeyman ship's rivetter. He died approx 1984 in southern England.If my information is correct his siblings were :Charles (borrn approx 1866)Jonathan (born approx 1873)Joseph (born approx 1871)Thomas (born approx 1878) died sometime between 1881 and 1891John (born approx 1880)Ethel (born approx 1882)Frederick (born approx 1884)Their father was Thomas Harvey Parker (born approx 1843). He was a blacksmith.His siblings were:Margaret Ann (born approx 1845) listed as a blacksmith.John George (borrn approx 1848)Their father was Jonathan W. (born approx 1803) listed as a chain maker.I have pictures of Eva and a couple of her brothers and one of her father (who I met in 1979)which I will post at a later date.Hope the information can help someone.

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome to our league. You have good information and plenty of it to make connections. If you have a living Parker male available have him do a DNA test with Family Tree DNA. Mike
  • Don't feel out of place here. Parkers come from many countries and scatter like the wind. Many of our families started in England. Yours ancestors just took a wrong turn and went to a cold country! I'm kidding, but welcome and enjoy.
This reply was deleted.