hello im looking for mississippi parkers

addison parker born 1820,married mary polly parker,born 1825,they had several children one of which was my gggrandfather walton,or walden,he married synthia anne,i believe a barlow,,?had my ggrandmother eliza parker whom married william mclemore i find them all living by each other in jones ,and jasper ,and forrest counties in mississippi,,,the census of 1900 shows a whole slew of my ancestors all living by one another,,,some of the names are camilla c.parker born alabama,married martin parker,,children mollie,quincy ,melvin,and i show a david parker born in 1813 north carolina,,and a claude ,and mollie parker next door,children bruce ,and elana,next door to them is bird or burl parker m.delilah,children joseph,simon,eva ,palmer,,next door to my ggrandfather william mclemore,and eliza parker mclemore,,next door to her father walden,??? ,and synthia anne ,,parker,,richard parker addison parker ,,l.b abbington parker,elizabeth ,and walden parker,,l.b parker,,elisabeth parker,and may parker,,,please help,,,,if know how were connected please respond,,,,,

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thanks again misssippi parker ,,,,,picayune thats the one we are also mclemore,grandma mclemore mary irene th e youngest of nine children of william robert _{billy}mclemore,and eliza parker mclemore's ,,,,,her older sister anne corrine mclemore,,laddner,married a slaydon of picayune,,,,their mamma eliza parker was the dauaghter of walden,and synthia anne parker,,,synthia anne ,i believe was a barlow,,,,please help,,,i know walden parker was son of polly,and addison parker of forrest county mississippi in the 1900 census,,,the parker's ,and mclemore's lived next to one another ,and the barlow's they all kind of married each other ,,you know mclemore parker,mclemore barlow,etc...i have the mclemore side down to 1645 in scotland,later virginia ,,,into mississippi,,,alabama,etc...our proud parker side though we know very little of except grandma speaking so tenderly about her mamma _{so much so she wrote a book about their very hard southern,,farmer lives,,,,,,} her story is so poignant that i read it ,and feel i know each ,and everyone of the people in it ,,,you see i read it not as characters in a book ,but as my family,,,,grandma wrote ,and spoke so wonderfully with love ,and such fond memories even as rough as her young life was ,,,it was still so full of southern love that i feel each of her words in her beautiful story of her life so long ago....will someone please respond i am so proud to be passed the torch from my uncle ,,,whom has always held the family stories ,and shared each ,and everyone with so much feeling that i truly take this torch of being the collector ,and the memory to share the stories of us and our kin i will take this honor,and gladly carry it on....with a kinsman help i can carry the torch to be held forever by all generations from this point forward,,,,will a relative please respond please cousin's looking forward to hearing from you ,,,,shannon in beautiful alaska,,,,fish on!!!!
  • oh thank you so much!!!!!!
    our side of this very proud clan has been running into one wall after the other,,,,
    hello relative,,,this is so amazing ,,,i am shannon radford i live in the beautiful wilds of alaska,,,,,
    this parker has traveled far ,and long to this peaceful destination,,,,we have heard from my grandmother mary irene mclemore ,,,the youngest daughter of william robert _{billy }mclemore,and eliza,,,eliza my dear precious ggrandmother was such a memorable mamma that her youngest child my grandma,,{mary irene}whom later became a abrantes,,,wrote an incredibly vivid ,,southern folk lore ,,old time remedies novel ,,based on her mamma's life,,,ggrandma eliza parker mclemore,,,,,,,all we ever knew of my precious grandma's mamma was that eliza's mother was named synthia anne parker,,....we have reason to believe from long lost memories ,that synthia anne was a barlow ,before marrying walden pariker,,,,,from grandma's tender memories of what i recall she so sweetly recalled her mamma,,,eliza parker mclemore,,daughter of synthia anne barlow parker,,,and walden parker,,son of polly parker,and addison parker,,,,,i am so sorry for this confussion ,,,please forgive me ,,its just i have just recently been passed the torch to carry on our family tree research,,for it is i that is more then any of this line of walden,and synthia anne
    s not only curious about geneology ,,i feel a sense knowing who i am at this age,,to now want to know the why ,and where's of who i come from,,,,,i do recall grandma mclemore,,,recalling grandma synthia anne,,barlow parker looking very much like a proud black haired indian,,,i am so pleased to find a parker from granma's wonderful memories ,,,,,,i am doing this research with my children that i home school,,,,i am doing this though with very tender stories i want my children to not just know the names of their ancestor's i want them to try to imagine what they looked like ,,,,how they lived ,,,as much as possible ,,,,,,i to feel a kinship as silly as that may sound ,,,i feel i know ggrandma,and ggrandpa synthia anne ,and walden,,,parker,,,,,will you please correspond with me i am so happy you responded thank you cousin?? please share with us what you can you are defenently from our kin,,,,,,,,,please let us know more how are we kin???? bless you friend ,,cousin thank you again!!!!
    we'll be waiting this is so amazing ,,,,again !!!
  • Yes,,,,,,,

Im a Parker from
    Paris Henry Parker my Dad Fred H Parker my Sisters Kay Parker Evans, Pam Parker McCall live in Mississippi. They live in Picayune.....
    • HELLO ...THANKS FOR ATHE REPLY,,,,I KNOW ONLY A LITTLE ABOUT MY GGRANDMOTHER ELIZA PARKER ,,WHO MARRIED A WILLIAM ROBERT MCLEMORE,,,,ELIZA PARKER' S FATHER WAS WALDON PARKER HIS MOTHER OUR GRANDMOTHER WAS POLLY MARY PARKER ,,,,,I KNOW OF A ADDISON PARKER ,AND A L.B PARKER WHOM I THINK WAS REALLY NAMED LITTLE BERRY PARKER,,,,THERE WAS 11 OR 12 KIDS,,,WALDON MARRIED MY GGGRANDMOTHER SYNTHIA ANN I THINK ANN WAS THE MIDDLE NAME BUT WERE ALMOST POSITIVE HER LAST NAME WAS BARLOW,OR BARLO,,,,IM NOW TRYING ,AND DETERMENDED TO TRACE THIS SIDE,,,IT SEEMS SOME OF THEM WERE MORMON'S IM NOT SURE !!!! NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE MY RESEARCH SUGGESTED THIS ,,,I KNOW THEY CAME FROM ALABAMA,,,WHAT MY GGRANDMOTHER ELIZA ALWAYS CALLED WHERE THEY ATE POLE CATS,,,,,I HAVE SO MUCH I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IM TOLD GGRANDMOTHER ELIZA LOOKED LIKE A INDIAN,,,,,,NOT SURE NEVER SEEN PICTURES ,,,,AND YES THEY ARE ALL FROM PICAYUNE,AND SURROUNDING AREAS,,,FORREST COUNTY MISSISSIPPI,,,,CALHOUN COUNTY JEFFERSON COUNTY ETC.....I WENT TO A FAMILY REUNION IN SLIDELL,,,PICAYU E IN 1979,,,,AMAZING SO MANY KINFOLK,,,SO NICE ,AND WARM,,,,,PLEASE RESPOND I KNOW WE ARE RELATED PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE PARKER'S MY GRANDMA WROTE A BOOK CALLED WHITE CHILD ABOUT HER MAMMA ELIZA PARKER MCLEMORE ,AND ALL THERE OL' SOUTHERN WAYS,AND BELIEFS,,,,SO CAPTAVATING,,,,,,THANK YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE RESPONSE THANKS AGAIN MY LONG LOST COUSIN,,,,,PLEASE RESPOND I AM YOUR KIN!!!!!!SHANNON IN ALASKA,,,,,,BEAUTUFUL !!!!!!
This reply was deleted.