Virginia Parkers

I have Thomas Parker from England to Fauquiar Co, VAnext John Parker, b. VA, d. VAnext Lucinda Parker, b. VA, d. Beowawe, NV, M. Daniel Duncannext Joseph Duncan, b. MO, d. Springville, Tulare Co. CA, m. Sara Jane Pughnext Laura Ellen Duncan b. MO., d. Jacksonville, OR., m. John Hendersonnext Deesse Elizabeth Henderson b. OR, d. Santa Cruz, CA m. John Hardingnext Alna Harding b. Tulare Co.CA d. Santa Cruz, CA m. Hazel VanValkinburgnext Ruth Harding b. Santa Cruz, CA, m. Ernest BlattnerAnyone related?Ruth

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ruth
    Do you have other children of John Parker the son of Thomas. I believe this could be our family also.Please e-mail me at sandrahundley@yahoo.com. Thank you Sandy Hundley
    • Hi Sandra

If you go to the website KinNextions, enter Thomas or John Parker, this is correct as far as my line goes.  They only go to Lucinda and Daniel on my line, but I have researched back and gotten the same as this.

Hope this helps.

Ruth

• Hi Sandra,  I believe we have the same line...I will have to get into the box where my Parker family resides at this moment.  Hopo you still have this address.  I am at rublatnr@yahoo.com.  Thank you Ruth Blattner

This reply was deleted.