Parker Research Links

I am going to add a "TAB" to the top of the site for "Links" that will link out to the many various Parker research sites that are out there. Any recommendations on links are appreciated.

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hello my name is Christy Bishop. I am Minnie Alice Parker's grand daughter. Her daddy was David Allen Parker and mother was Emily C. Milby. I know David Allen was born in 1840 or he died in 1840. I am kinda confused I am trying to learn my family history and I am very new at this. So, if you know anything will you please help me.  Thank you Christy
  • sounds good can't wait to see the links
  • How about add my newly published book "Puritan Parker"  -- it is an historical narrative of my ancestor William Parker and has an appendix of the Parker family tree from 1600.  Thanks.
  • Darryl, I regularly use the Genwebsite and counties for that state to check for data, and or post queries, ect. For instance. My Parkers were in Nolan Co., Tx, and Anson Co., NC. I go there and see if I can contribute data, or extract info. Maybe we could have each member do this for each of his or her Parker families. Many newbies might not know about this.
  • Thanks, Darryl. There are probably not a lot of us here yet, but I am sending every Parker I know from our line (Tennessee) to this site.
    • I would like to find a way to send this like to the family in Texas, aunt Maggie may know a lot of folks.
      I am also sending it to Everitt (booger)
      • Gail, Charlotte and Mary Ann have been invited to join also.
        • We will go over there Friday if you want, and what about this new Cousin?
          • We can Friday after I get of work.(around 6). Check out April Parker on this website. She is married to our 5th cousin Rick Parker who lives in Halls.
This reply was deleted.