Is anyone related?

Hi my name is Kyndel Parker. My father is Howard William Parker. His father was Howard Leroy Parker. My grandfather's father was Fred Parker. Fred Parker married Bertha and they had twelve children. There children were Howard, Harry, Alfreda, Edith, Cora, Dora, Harold, Fred, Thelma, Emma, Dorothy, and Margaret. Anyone at all? Can anyone help? If you need more information, let me know.

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think we'd need to go farther back in my line to know if we were related... there was a Fred Parker who was a brother of one of my great-grandparents or great-great grandparents I believe. You can see my entire line on my profile page. :)
  • Kyndel:

Your grandfather shows up on Ancestry.com with his SS number (SS death index) and states that he resided on Masury, in Trumbull, OH. I believe that I also found him serving during WWII on the USS Bunker Hill.

There is one "non-member" family tree that has him listed. You might want to look into that site and see what you can find out. I found most of my entire family, with the exception of my Parker connection there.

Judi
    • I have my family tree on ancestry. com. I am probably the one who is the non-member you found. Yes Masury, Ohio sounds familiar. Thanks again Judi,
      Kyndel
  • when was fred born and where?
    • I am not sure of this information. This is what I am trying to find out. I have names but no dates and place. Sorry...Any other information I could give you?

Kyndel
      • Kyndel, Start with your dad and grandfather-find full names, dates of birth,marriage,death, locations of birth, adulthood, etc. Then use that to look for great-father Fred. You have four generations already. Mike
        • Also Michael,
          do you have any messengers like yahoo or msn or aol that we can talk on and exchange information?
          • On Ancestry.com there are two trees for your line. Does the name Fred Howard Parker,b9/24/1899 in SC, d. 8/1988 in Columbia, Richland, SC ring a bell. Mike
        • Michael,
          I have all that information and I still can't find any information on my great-grandfather. Any help?

Kyndel
      • lets start with you your in what area and state. is your father living? in what area? this is a starting place i can help you even with that little info ok dad is how old?
This reply was deleted.