Replies

• just a thought... make our post private and not viewable to the public.    also, one huge family tree that shows our decendants and stops at our closet direct line mine for example would end at Samuel Parker and Sarah Demarest at that point a secured privacy lock for our tree so everything down from there we would not show publicly. But to see the Tree in it's entirety would be pretty cool.

• Good afternoon Rebecca. Why would you want to make our post private and not viewable by the public. I thought the main reason one would post on here is to find information about one's family from other researchers. It would not be possible to have one big tree because we have so many different Parker Family lines.

Wayne N.Parker FG#7 Researcher

• oh yah, hmm  i guess i didn't think about other researchers. i was thinking about identity theft and such + one of my sisters got real peeved at me when she saw that i posted our family tree she said she doesn't want the world to know her mothers name and birthdate ect..ect... yet alone her full name and birthdate and parents names ect... this stuff we should be keeping private right?  that is why i suggested to only share from where your great great great line starts and up, everything below that should have a locking key so u can unlock it to only people who have your permission to view it.  what do you do and how and where do you do it?

• i love it, now if my family would come to it!   im going to send them all an invitation :)

• Site looks great!

• I love the site, but my father Wiley J. Parker and I have a quick question.  He and I have a little green dot on the members listing page.  What does the dot signify?  Any guidance is sincerely appreciated.
    • Green dots are members, yellow dots are admins
    • Annette, the green dot means you are Online Now.
  • My name is Donna Shope Hardin and I am looking for info on My great great grand father John Parker married to Rose Dover Parker. They are buried at Ball Creek cemetary in Picken County. They had my Great Grandmother Ida Parker Moss. My mother believes that John Parker was in the Civil War and wants to try to get him a Civil War grave marker. I would appreciate any info that anyone has that may help! Thank you!

This reply was deleted.