Question for FG#7 reseaschers

Hello to all my DNA cousins and researchers of FG#7.  I have a huge amount of research data on our Parker family, I have information on most of the  members that have had their y-DNA tested plus other member added by paper trails and others by theories. NOTE: No research is ever 100% right!!!!!  Now having said that my question is this. " Would you the researchers like for me to post information on PH and will you read and add more information to our Parker family history???" Most of the files will be long. 

Yes I need feedback from as many researchers as possible, both good and bad, because without feedback I never know if anyone reads the posts.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Wayne

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Marie,
    I will be glad to share my FG#7 information with you but first I need to review your research . I need to be able to verified your connection to Parker FG#7 so that I can send you the correct family branch. You can start with your grandparents and go back to a known Parker FG#7 family either by y-DNA testing or by a GOOD paper trail or both.
    Wayne N. Parker
    • Hi Marie,
      I did a little research on your Parker, I do not have your family in my file. I am sending you the "raw" info that I did find. It looks like Elisha was married at least twice.Wayne
      Marie Erica Williams
      I need help plz.... my parker branch is so mixed up it makes no sense.... I am the great grand daughter of hiram douglas parker supposed to be the son of elisha parker who is supposed to be the son of thomas parker hiram married nancy catherine weathers and his mothers name was elmira rice Blythe schoolfeild parker....... plz help.... I have my ancestry raw dna files and such......
      Household Members
      Elvirah Parker
      Gea R Parker
      Virginia Parker
      Susan Parker
      Hiram C Parker
      Elizabeth Scott
      Year: 1860; Census Place: District 4, Hamilton, Tennessee; Roll: M653_1253; Page: 27; Family History Library Film: 805253
      Name:
      Elisha Parker
      Race:
      White
      Birth Year:
      abt 1788
      Birthplace:
      North Carolina
      Home in 1850:
      District 27, Hamilton, Tennessee, USA
      Farmer
      Industry:
      Agriculture
      Real Estate:
      Attended School:
      Line Number:
      Dwelling Number:
      Family Number:

Arlena Parker
      Thomas Parker
      John Parker
      Mary Parker
      Sarah Parker
      George Parker
      Emily Parker
      Virginia Parker

Year: 1850; Census Place: District 27, Hamilton, Tennessee; Roll: 881; Page: 479a
      Name:
      Elisha Parken[Elisha Parker]
      Home in 1840 (City, County, State):
      Hamilton, Tennessee
      Birth Year:
      abt 1790
      Free White Persons - Males - 5 thru 9:
      Free White Persons - Males - 10 thru 14:
      Free White Persons - Males - 15 thru 19:
      Free White Persons - Males - 50 thru 59:
      Free White Persons - Females - Under 5:
      Free White Persons - Females - 5 thru 9:
      Free White Persons - Females - 30 thru 39:
      Slaves - Females - Under 10:
      Persons Employed in Agriculture:
      Free White Persons - Under 20:
      Free White Persons - 20 thru 49:
      Total Free White Persons:
      Total Slaves:
      Total All Persons - Free White, Free Colored, Slaves:
      Year: 1840; Census Place: Hamilton, Tennessee; Roll: 525; Page: 154; Family History Library Film: 0024546
      Name:
      Allen Parker
      Home in 1840 (City, County, State):
      Hamilton, Tennessee
      Free White Persons - Males - 20 thru 29:
      Free White Persons - Females - Under 5:
      Free White Persons - Females - 15 thru 19:
      Persons Employed in Agriculture:
      No. White Persons over 20 Who Cannot Read and Write:
      Total All Persons - Free White, Free Colored, Slaves:
      Year: 1840; Census Place: Hamilton, Tennessee; Roll: 525; Page: 154; Family History Library Film: 0024546
      Name:
      Elisha Sarker[Elisha Parker][Elisha Parker]
      Home in 1830 (City, County, State):
      Hamilton, Tennessee
      Free White Persons - Males - Under 5:
      Free White Persons - Males - 5 thru 9:
      Free White Persons - Males - 10 thru 14:
      Free White Persons - Males - 40 thru 49:
      Free White Persons - Females - 20 thru 29:
      Slaves - Males - 10 thru 23:
      Total Slaves:
      Total - All Persons (Free White, Slaves, Free Colored):
      Year: 1830; Census Place: Hamilton, Tennessee; Series: M19; Roll: 180; Page: 73; Family History Library Film: 0024538
      Allen Parker
      BIRTH
      14 Dec 1820
      Rhea County, Tennessee, USA
      DEATH
      9 Dec 1902 (aged 81)
      Hamilton County, Tennessee, USA
      BURIAL
      Parker Cemetery
      Chattanooga, Hamilton County, Tennessee, USA
      MEMORIAL ID
      79984684 · View Source
      MEMORIAL
      PHOTOS 4
      FLOWERS 1
      Funeral of 'Squire Parker.

The funeral of the late Squire Allen Parker, who died of heart disease yesterday morning at 10 o'clock near his home at Wauhatchie took place this afternoon from he residence.

A large number of the old residents of Wauhatchie who were the life-long friends of Squire Parker were present to attest their esteem for the deceased.

The interment took place in the family graveyard on the Parker farm.
      Clipped from The Chattanooga News, Chattanooga, Tennessee, 10 Dec 1902, Wed • Page 7

SQUIRE PARKER DROPPED DEAD IN THE ROAD

DEMISE OF THE OLDEST RESIDENT OF THIS COUNTY.

FOUND DEAD THIS MORNING IN LOOKOUT VALLEY.

Had Evidently Started to Drive to the City— Was a Member of the County Court and a Highly Respected Citizen.

'Squirt Allen Parker died suddenly today.

About 10 o'clock this morning he was found dead, lying in the road in Lookout Valley near Wauhatchie not far from his home.

He had fallen out of his buggy, and had evidently started to drive to the city.

The cause of death is probably apoplexy.

'Squire Parker was born in Hamilton county eighty-four year ago, lived in this county all of his life and was the oldest native resident of the county. He owned large amount of land in Lookout Valley, where he resided with his wife and several children. A number of other children are married.

The Parker home is about two and a half miles south of Wauhatchie.

Funeral services will probably be held tomorrow.

Squirt Parker had been for many years a member of the Hamilton county court, and was one of the most highly respected citizens of this county.

Clipped from The Chattanooga News, Chattanooga, Tennessee, 09 Dec 1902, Tue • Page 3
      Parents:
      ELISHA PARKER
      1789–1866
      Martha Patsey James
      1801–1850
      Contributor: Nancy Smith (49620893)

Allen Parker
      Family Members
      Children

Emly Minerva Parker Fryar
      1840–1903

Wiley Frances Parker
      1846–1919

Elizabeth Morris
      1848–1891

Jefferson Davis Parker
      1859–1916

Flowers

Plant Memorial Trees

Obituary Added.

Left by MyrtisJane on 28 Dec 2020

Thomas Jefferson Parker
      BIRTH
      Georgia, USA
      DEATH
      10 Dec 1911 (aged 80–81)
      BURIAL
      Parker Cemetery
      MEMORIAL ID
      79988472 · View Source
      MEMORIAL
      PHOTOS 2
      FLOWERS 2
      DEATH OF A PIONEER
      Thomas Parker Dies at Ripe Old Age of 81.

Thomas Parker, aged 81, one of the pioneer citizens of Hamilton county, died yesterday morning at the home of his son, Samuel Parker, 1142 Carr street. The deceased had been in poor health for some time and the direct cause of his death was due to the infirmities of old age.

Thomas Parker was a brother of the late Esquire Allen Parker, and the family have always been prominent, both in politics and in the development of the Wauhatchie district of the county. The Parker family settled in the Fourth district shortly after the civil war, and have been continual residents of the county ever.

The funeral will be conducted from the residence of his son, Samuel Parker, this morning at 10 'clock, the Rev. Allen Port and the Rev. Ira M. Boswell officiating. The interment will be in the family graveyard at Wauhatchie. The pall bearers will be: Judge Will Cummings, F. A. James, Charles Willingham, Thomas Short, E. Zahnd and W. H. Herrem.

Besides the wife, the survivors are seven children; Mrs. Tennessee Cummings, W. L. Parker, Mrs. G. W. Hartman, Mrs. J. J. Henderson, Mrs. Lou Miller, Mrs. Thomas Parker, Jr., and Sam Parker.

Clipped from Chattanooga Daily Times, Chattanooga, Tennessee, 11 Dec 1911, Mon • Page 3

Birth Location, Full Death Date, Death Location, Middle Initial "P" by Shirley M. Strickland (#47588972)
      Middle Initial of "P" changed to Middle Name of Jefferson by Nancy Smith (#49620893)

parents:
      ELISHA PARKER
      1789–1866
      Martha Patsey James
      1801–1850
      Contributor: Nancy Smith (49620893)
  • Yes I'm interested....
  • I confess, I read everything.
    • I know that you read the posts. I am trying to figure out just where I want to go with my research. I have come to a point in my research that I find that I don't spend as much time on it as I once did. I know that I am going to try to find more information on our Parker in England. I also want to go back and pick up a project that I started on some years ago and that is researching our Parker family in the 1700's into the late 1800's that remained in Nansemond Co., VA using what few records that are left.
      Wayne
      • Both are great goals, pick one and get started! You are a relentless researcher and very organized, which helps you succeed. Parker Family #7 is thankful for your research and your generosity in sharing your discoveries.
        • I think I will research our Parker in VA first.
          Wayne
This reply was deleted.