NOTE: Part of this theory was proved to be correct he is part of FG#7 but no proof yet that he is the grandson of Peter Parker. Wayne 

I propose a theory about the ancestors of Moses Parker (1744-1830) died Marlboro Co., SC as I believe he may be part of FG#7 and need help in proving or disproving this theory. A Male Parker y-DNA test would be great !!!

I have found that Moses son, John Parker born SC was in Humphreys Co., TN at the same time as P252 oldest know ancestor Calvin Parker who was born in SC and then John Parker moved to Bibb Co., AL and was living there at the same time P412 oldest know ancestor Moses Parker born SC is living in Bibb Co., AL

I think Moses Parker (1744-1830) could be the grandson of Peter Parker of Chowan Co., NC who was the son Richard Parker III died 1750 in Chowan Co., NC

According to Mrs. Raymond Parker Fouts book “Following the Land” pages 31-32, Peter Parker son of Richard Parker III had at least three sons, Elisha Parker, Sr., Jonathan Parker and Moses Parker.

I had some information on Elisha Parker family but nothing on Jonathan or Moses Parker. Any information on Jonathan or Moses Parker families needed.

From page 31 of Following the land Moses Parker is a witness when Peter Parker made a deed to his son Jonathan Parker on 17 April 1749. Page 32 Peter Parker sold 150 acres to Richard Parker of Nansemond Co., VA on December 1-1755 and Moses Parker was a witness.

Could this Moses Parker be the father or uncle of the Moses Parker (1744-1830)????

Since Moses Parker (1744-1830) was married twice and had 22 children this could be the key to some of the members of FG#7 SC connections.

Also found this information below today but have not had time to check it out yet.

Wayne N. Parker P239 researcher for FG#7

PARKER Land Plats in Cheraw District, SC

Posted by: Annette Rawls

Date: October 15, 2001 at 18:38:18

of 26465

During a recent search in the South Carolina Archives, I found early land plats for Moses (1787), Elisha,Sr.(1784/1785/1787/1802), Elisha, Jr. (1788)., and Stephen ,Jr.(1787) PARKER in Cheraw District, SC. Most of this land was in close proximity to and on both sides of the PeeDee River which would now be NE Chesterfield Co. and NW Marlboro Co. near Cheraw. Mentioned in the land descriptions are Bear Creek, Beaver Creek, Gum Swamp, and Panther Creek. Would appreciate corresponding with anyone with information on any of these PARKER families.

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Mike,
        I am having one of the worse winters ever with my asthma, just about the time I think I am over the worse of it, I find out that I am not.
        I will be glad when I can devote more time researching. Please keep posting about what you are finding because I look forward to reading the new information.
        Take care and I feel like you are getting close to breaking down your brick walls.
        Cuz
        Wayne
    • Thanks Wayne I will start tonight
  • Hardly any Moses PARKER in the book Following the Land. Only the one bibb Co AL Moses PARKER as a yDNA group 7. Group 5 and group 7 were in the same area at the same time.
    • That is why I wish we could encourage and get more Parker males to have their DNA tested. I would like to know for sure which Parker family belongs to which DNA group as I am interested is in the research of all our Parker families DNA groups.
      I will list all the Moses in my file.
      Moses son of Peter Parker (FG#7) in the book Following the Land pages 31 and 32 and may have moved from NC to ?
      Moses son of Peter Parker (FG#40)
      Moses Parker of Marlboro Co., SC (unknown DNA group)
      Moses Parker the son of Moses Parker of Marlboro Co., SC (unknown DNA group)
      Moses Parker born SC,lived in Bibb Co., AL died TX son of unknown Parker (P412 of FG#7)
      Moses Simon Parker, Sgt. son of Calvin Parker of SC and TN (P257 of FG#7)

Moses Parker- Not in my file yet but died in Cherokee Co., TX (unknown DNA group)

Info from Parkers of SC.
      1790  >  SOUTH CAROLINA  >  CHARLESTON  >  CHERAW
      CHARLESTON COUNTY, SOUTH CAROLINA
      Created in 1769 as an original district
      MARLBORO COUNTY, SOUTH CAROLINA
      Created in 1798 from Cheraws District
      1790 census
      page
      PARKER...............354 Mose Parker
      PARKER...............367 Moses Parker
      PARKER...............368 Simon Parker
      PARKER...............371 Stephen Parker
      PARKER...............372 Elisha Parker
      PARKER...............378 Elisha Parker, Jr
      PARKER...............380 Elijah Parker
      1800 Marlboro Co., SC
      Elijah Parker page 56
      Elisha Parker, Jr. page 56
      Moses Parker page 59
      Stephen Parker page 56
      Stephen Parker, Jr. page 56

Wayne N. Parker
      • Just to weigh in, my Daniel was born in SC and stated his father was born in SC. I have not found Daniel's father yet. I need to help in this research. Mike
        • Mike,
          The South Carolina Project has begun.

In my research of FG#7 I am concentrating on the Parkers of SC. I believe that the answers to quite a few members of FG#7 Parker lines lie in SC,
          I have quite a few Parker males on Richard Parker III line that are on one side of the brick wall that must have left NC for SC or VA.. I have two sons of Peter Parker, Jonathan and Moses, I haven't been able anything on Richard Parker III sons Stephen and Jacob Parker and no information on many more of Richard Parker III grandsons.

Also I am sure that we are missing information on the others sons ????? of Richard Parker I, Francis and Thomas Parker families.
          I feel the key to our research at this point is finding where this bunch of Parker went and that is hard because who knows in what direction they went. That means we have to try to find something on a lot of different Parker families in SC. where did the come from and did the stay in SC or did they leave and if they left, What are the dates they left and where did the go and who are the allied families that moved with them.
          We have Robert Parker, James Anderson of P11 leaving SC to GA to KY to LA and MS.
          Right now I wish I could get as many members as possible of FG#7 to help on the SC project and lets break the brick wall down.

Wayne
          • Wayne,
            This is exciting news that you are focusing on the SC Parkers. I would love to help as much as I can, and find out why my Graydon family has the Parker Group 7 Y DNA, instead of Graydon Y DNA.
            Are there members out there who have done autosomal DNA testing? I am on 23andme and ftdna with my autosomal DNA results. I have recently made some progress with matches to Parkers in Bladen County NC which is very close to Marlboro Co SC. I also have matches with other surnames that were in that part of SC and came to Laurens Co SC where my Graydon's were.
            What are the facts you know about the Moses Parker you are looking at?

Elizabeth (FG7 member through the Graydon surname)
            • Hello Elizabeth,
              I don;t know of anyone has done autosomal testing but I am sure some have. Since you have, you might want to share them with FG#7 members as every clue big or small are needed, like your matches with the Parker families of Bladen Co., NC.
              I have some information about Moses Parker in my on-line file but it this time not anything to connect him to FG#7, theories only so far. Looking for proof one way or the other.
              I am having to work at a slower pace that I use to but I am getting there none the less.
              At this time any and all information about any of the Parker families living in SC is welcome and very much needed.
              The one thing that I have learned is the brick walls sometime are broken down because of very small cracks, so every little bit of information is very important.
              Glad you are willing to help.
              Wayne
          • This reply was deleted.
            • Hello Patricia,
              I was just looking at my file and found this Isaac Parker in y file (this family in file because of Parker-Dunn connection to my home county of Montgomery Co., MS.)
              Isaac son Robert born in Livingston Co., KY, Isaac moved to TN, Bibb Co. AL and then to MS.
              Wayne

Descendants of Isaac Parker

Generation No. 1

1. ISAAC2 PARKER (ROBERT1) was born Abt. 1765 in NC or SC, and died Abt. 1841 in Poss. Leake Co., MS. He married NANCY JONES 1785 in Greenville Co., SC. She was born 1767, and died 1827 in AL.

Notes for ISAAC PARKER:
              Isaac Parker served as Lt. in the Kentucky Militia in 1801. Captain of the Regiment was his brother-in-law John Jones. Isaac and Nancy and their family left Kentucky around 1806 for Tennessee. The family resided in Lincoln County (1800-16). Later, members moved to Alabama then to Hardeman County, Tennessee and then to Bibb County, Alabama. in the 1830's many in the family headed west and settled in Leake County, Mississippi.

After Their marriage, the family lived near the Greenville-Laurens County border. They lived near Little Horse Creek, a branch of the Reedy River and very near Nancy Jones Parker's sister, Mary Jones Story, wife of John Story.

About 1796-7 Nancy Jones and Isaac Parker and family moved from South Carolina to western Kentucky where they first settled in Christian County, Kentucky. Many families moved to western Kentucky at the same time, securing land grants averaging 200 acres or more. Among these were Nancy Jones Parker's sister, Mary Jones Story and her brothers, John Jones, Jesse Jones, and Samuel Jones. Her mother, Lydia Jones Fowler, and stepfather, Richard Fowler, Jr., as well as half-brother and sisters, moved also, but settled near Nashville in Davidson County, Tennessee.

More About ISAAC PARKER:
              Census: 1790, Greenville Co., SC page 113

More About ISAAC PARKER and NANCY JONES:
              Marriage: 1785, Greenville Co., SC

Children of ISAAC PARKER and NANCY JONES are:
              2. i. ROBERT3 PARKER, b. December 14, 1799, Livingston Co., KY; d. September 18, 1871, Bibb Co., AL.
              3. ii. MATHEW PARKER, b. 1807, TN.
              4. iii. GILES PARKER, b. August 14, 1811, TN; d. October 05, 1860, Hempstead Co., AR now Nevada Co., AR.

Generation No. 2

2. ROBERT3 PARKER (ISAAC2, ROBERT1) was born December 14, 1799 in Livingston Co., KY, and died September 18, 1871 in Bibb Co., AL. He married EDNA SEABERRY March 07, 1829 in Bibb Co., Alabama. She was born 1810 in NC, and died Aft. 1880 in Bibb Co., AL.

More About ROBERT PARKER:
              Census 1: 1870, Bibb Co., AL page 274
              Census 2: 1850, Bibb Co., AL page 22
              Census 3: 1860, Bibb Co., AL page 847

More About EDNA SEABERRY:
              Census: 1880, Bibb Co., AL page 276

More About ROBERT PARKER and EDNA SEABERRY:
              Marriage: March 07, 1829, Bibb Co., Alabama

Children of ROBERT PARKER and EDNA SEABERRY are:
              5. i. ROBERT WILSON4 PARKER, b. August 11, 1846, Bibb Co., AL; d. May 26, 1919, Jackson, Hinds Co., MS.
              6. ii. LUCRETIA PARKER, b. Abt. 1826, AL.
              7. iii. NARCISSA PARKER, b. 1831; d. 1891.

3. MATHEW3 PARKER (ISAAC2, ROBERT1) was born 1807 in TN. He married LUCINDA HILL July 04, 1829 in Bibb Co., Alabama. She was born 1810 in SC.

Notes for MATHEW PARKER:
              View Patent Image AL0260__.389 Patentee PARKER, MATTHEW 7/1/1831 6498 AL St Stephens 022N - 009E W½NE¼ 8 Bibb

More About MATHEW PARKER:
              Census 1: 1860, Kaufman Co., TX page 26
              Census 2: 1830, Bibb Co., AL page 160
              Census 3: 1850, DeSoto Parish, Louisiana

More About MATHEW PARKER and LUCINDA HILL:
              Marriage: July 04, 1829, Bibb Co., Alabama

Children of MATHEW PARKER and LUCINDA HILL are:
              i. ROBERT L.4 PARKER, b. 1830.
              ii. MARY JANE PARKER, b. 1832; m. FRANKLIN FARRAR.
              iii. BELZONIA PARKER, b. 1834.
              8. iv. JOHN COSBY PARKER, b. Abt. 1836, MS or LA; d. Bet. 1870 - 1876, Prob. Kaufman Co., TX.
              v. RUFAS PARKER, b. 1838.
              vi. WILLIAM T. PARKER, b. 1842.
              vii. MARGARET CORDELIA PARKER, b. 1844.
              viii. FRANCES C. PARKER, b. 1845.
              ix. JESSE D. PARKER, b. 1848.
              x. DELESCO W. PARKER, b. 1856.

4. GILES3 PARKER (ISAAC2, ROBERT1) was born August 14, 1811 in TN, and died October 05, 1860 in Hempstead Co., AR now Nevada Co., AR. He married ELIZABETH ISOM October 31, 1828. She was born July 27, 1813 in SC, and died July 11, 1874 in Nevada Co., AR.

More About GILES PARKER:
              Census: 1860, Hempstead Co., AR page 831

More About GILES PARKER and ELIZABETH ISOM:
              Marriage: October 31, 1828

Children of GILES PARKER and ELIZABETH ISOM are:
              9. i. JOHN4 PARKER, CAPT., b. October 06, 1829, AL; d. January 14, 1908, Nevada Co., AR.
              ii. ALFRED JAMES PARKER, b. 1834.
              10. iii. MATTHEW PARKER, b. December 25, 1836, Walnut Ridge, Leake Co., MS.
              iv. MARY W. PARKER, b. 1842.
              v. LUNCINDIA E. PARKER, b. 1844.
              vi. GILES PARKER, b. 1847.
              vii. MARTHA J. PARKER, b. 1850.
              viii. FRANCES A. PARKER, b. 1852.
              ix. ROBERT PARKER, b. 1857.

Generation No. 3

5. ROBERT WILSON4 PARKER (ROBERT3, ISAAC2, ROBERT1) was born August 11, 1846 in Bibb Co., AL, and died May 26, 1919 in Jackson, Hinds Co., MS. He married RACHEL EMILINE EDMONDS December 31, 1868 in Bibb Co., Alabama, daughter of JOHN EDMONDS and ELIZABETH WOOLLEY. She was born November 21, 1850 in Perry AL, and died January 16, 1907 in Grenada Co., MS.

More About ROBERT WILSON PARKER:
              Census: 1900, Yazoo Co., MS

Notes for RACHEL EMILINE EDMONDS:
              Birth: Nov. 21, 1850
              Death: Jan. 16, 1907

Note: Wife of R. W. Parker.

Burial:
              Odd Fellows Cemetery
              Grenada
              Grenada County
              Mississippi, USA

Edit Virtual Cemetery info [?]

Created by: Donald G. Dalrymple
              Record added: Jan 17, 2009
              Find A Grave Memorial# 33002201

More About RACHEL EMILINE EDMONDS:
              Burial: Odd Fellows Cemetery,Grenada,Grenada Co., MS

More About ROBERT PARKER and RACHEL EDMONDS:
              Marriage: December 31, 1868, Bibb Co., Alabama

Children of ROBERT PARKER and RACHEL EDMONDS are:
              11. i. JOHN ROBERT5 PARKER, b. May 10, 1874; d. December 18, 1939, Grenada Co., MS.
              ii. DUSIE G. PARKER, b. February 1882.
              12. iii. ERNEST EDMUNDS PARKER, b. March 18, 1884, Sharon, Madison Co., MS; d. January 22, 1925.

6. LUCRETIA4 PARKER (ROBERT3, ISAAC2, ROBERT1) was born Abt. 1826 in AL. She married WESLEY SHUTTLESWORTH Abt. 1840. He was born Abt. 1820 in SC, and died Abt. 1875.

More About WESLEY SHUTTLESWORTH:
              Census: 1850, Bibb Co., AL

More About WESLEY SHUTTLESWORTH and LUCRETIA PARKER:
              Marriage: Abt. 1840

Children of LUCRETIA PARKER and WESLEY SHUTTLESWORTH are:
              i. NANCY MARIAH5 SHUTTLESWORTH, b. Abt. 1841.
              ii. MARY JANE SHUTTLESWORTH, b. Abt. 1843.
              iii. JAMES K. P. SHUTTLESWORTH, b. Abt. 1845.
              iv. FRANCIS MCVANE SHUTTLESWORTH, b. Abt. 1849.

7. NARCISSA4 PARKER (ROBERT3, ISAAC2, ROBERT1) was born 1831, and died 1891. She married WESLEY SHUTTLESWORTH August 07, 1852 in Bibb Co., AL. He was born Abt. 1820 in SC, and died Abt. 1875.

More About WESLEY SHUTTLESWORTH:
              Census: 1850, Bibb Co., AL

More About WESLEY SHUTTLESWORTH and NARCISSA PARKER:
              Marriage: August 07, 1852, Bibb Co., AL

Children of NARCISSA PARKER and WESLEY SHUTTLESWORTH are:
              i. MARGARET5 SHUTTLESWORTH, b. 1853.
              ii. MARTHA SHUTTLESWORTH.
              iii. AMANDA SHUTTLESWORTH, b. 1856.
              iv. FRANCES SHUTTLESWORTH.
              v. JENNIE D. SHUTTLESWORTH.

8. JOHN COSBY4 PARKER (MATHEW3, ISAAC2, ROBERT1) was born Abt. 1836 in MS or LA, and died Bet. 1870 - 1876 in Prob. Kaufman Co., TX. He married NANCY JEAN BARNETT June 19, 1864 in Kaufman Co., TX, daughter of GEORGE BARNETT and MINERVA GREEN. She was born March 04, 1847 in Red River County, Texas, and died September 26, 1916 in Kaufman Co., TX.

More About JOHN COSBY PARKER:
              Census: 1870, Kaufman Co., TX page 109

Notes for NANCY JEAN BARNETT:
              Birth: Mar. 4, 1847
              Death: Sep. 26, 1916

Daughter of George Barnett.

Married 1st John Colby Parker on 6-19-1864 at Kaufman County, Tx. They had 2 sons: Robert Melvin (b 1867) and John Colby Parker II (b 1870 d 1895). John accidentally shot himself during a hog killing.

Nancy then married 2nd husband Joseph S. Hart b 1839 Va. d 4-24-1890 of pneumonia along with a son named Tom same month and year as Joseph Hart, Van Zandt co. Tx. They had 2 children: Nora Hart (b 1879) and W. A. Hart (b. 1883).

Family links:
              Parents:
              George Barnett (1810 - 1888)
              Minerva Green Barnett (1815 - 1901)

Spouse:
              Joseph S. Hart (1837 - 1890)*

Children:
              John Colby Parker (1870 - 1895)*

*Calculated relationship

Burial:
              Kaufman Cemetery
              Kaufman
              Kaufman County
              Texas, USA

Created by: Julie Oliver
              Record added: Jun 06, 2009
              Find A Grave Memorial# 38000917

More About JOHN PARKER and NANCY BARNETT:
              Marriage: June 19, 1864, Kaufman Co., TX

Children of JOHN PARKER and NANCY BARNETT are:
              13. i. ROBERT MATHEW5 PARKER, b. February 22, 1868, Kaufman Co., TX; d. January 07, 1919.
              ii. JOHN COSBY PARKER, b. Abt. 1870, Kaufman Co., TX; d. 1895.

Notes for JOHN COSBY PARKER:
              Birth: 1870
              Kaufman County
              Texas, USA
              Death: 1895

Son of John Colby Parker and Nancy G. Barnett b.3-4-1847 Red River Co.,Tx. d.9-26-1916 Kaufman Co.,Tx.Married 6-19-1864 Kaufman Co.,Tx.

Nancys father was George Barnett of Kaufman.

John accidentally shot himself during a hog killing.

Bro. Robert Melvin Parker b.1867.

Unknown when his father died but his mother Nancy married a Joseph Hart b.1839 VA. d. 4-24-1890 Van Zandt Co.,Tx. Nancy and Joseph had 2 children Nora Hart b. 1879,W.A.Hart b. 1883

Family links:
              Parents:
              Nancy G. Barnett Hart (1847 - 1916)

Burial:
              Elm Grove Cemetery
              Roddy
              Van Zandt County
              Texas, USA
              Plot: SW-21-02

Created by: Frank Everett
              Record added: Jun 02, 2008
              Find A Grave Memorial# 27261594

9. JOHN4 PARKER, CAPT. (GILES3, ISAAC2, ROBERT1) was born October 06, 1829 in AL, and died January 14, 1908 in Nevada Co., AR. He married SARAH J. CRAWFORD. She was born December 25, 1831 in MS, and died September 10, 1883 in Nevada Co., AR.

Notes for JOHN PARKER, CAPT.:
              John Parker
              Birth: Oct. 6, 1829
              Death: Jan. 14, 1908

"Capt. John Parker. A history of Nevada County would be in no measure complete without a story of the life of him whose name heads this sketch. The true strength of any county depends in great measure upon the number of popular and successful citizens residing there, and Capt. Parker belongs pre-eminently to this class. He is a son of Giles Parker, a native of the State of Tennessee, who died in 1859. His youth was passed in Mississippi, and there he recieved his education. At an early age, the subject of this sketch commenced to make a career for himself, and moved to Nevada County in December, 1853, where he entered land, and has at present a valuable estate. Capt. Parker has held several public offices. He enlisted in the Civil War in 1862, in Company C, Twentieth Arkansas Regiment, and was soon made captain of his company, and figured in many of the celebrated battles. He was captured at Big Black, and endured all the misery of prison life. June 20, 1850, he married Miss S. J. Crawford, daughter of John, and they are the parents of eight children, all of whom were born in Kansas, and continue to reside in this State. The family are members of the Missionary Baptist Church, the father an active Democrat, a member of the Masonic lodge, and a generally useful, happy and prosperous man." (Biographical and Historical Memoirs of Southern Arkansas - Goodspeed Publishing Company - Chicago, Nashville and St. Louis - 1890)

Family links:
              Spouse:
              Sarah J Crawford Parker (1831 - 1883)*

Children:
              Belle Parker (1854 - 1936)*
              Emma Parker (1868 - 1951)*
              John Daly Parker (1871 - 1947)*

*Calculated relationship

Burial:
              Union Cemetery
              Bodcaw
              Nevada County
              Arkansas, USA

Created by: Annie202
              Record added: May 20, 2006
              Find A Grave Memorial# 14341502

More About JOHN PARKER, CAPT.:
              Burial: Union Cemetery,Bodcaw,Nevada Co., AR
              Census: 1860, Hempstead Co., AR page 831

Notes for SARAH J. CRAWFORD:
              Sarah J Crawford Parker
              Birth: Dec. 25, 1831
              Death: Sep. 10, 1883

Double marker with John Parker

Family links:
              Spouse:
              John Parker (1829 - 1908)

Children:
              Belle Parker (1854 - 1936)*
              Emma Parker (1868 - 1951)*
              John Daly Parker (1871 - 1947)*

*Calculated relationship

Burial:
              Union Cemetery
              Bodcaw
              Nevada County
              Arkansas, USA

Created by: Annie202
              Record added: May 20, 2006
              Find A Grave Memorial# 14341495

More About SARAH J. CRAWFORD:
              Burial: Union Cemetery,Bodcaw,Nevada Co., AR

Children of JOHN PARKER and SARAH CRAWFORD are:
              i. CHARLOTT BELLE5 PARKER, b. 1854.
              ii. EMMA PARKER, b. 1868.
              iii. JOHN DALY PARKER, b. 1871.
              iv. SALITHA A. PARKER, b. 1851.
              v. JAMES B. PARKER, b. 1857.
              vi. REBECCA J. PARKER, b. 1860.

10. MATTHEW4 PARKER (GILES3, ISAAC2, ROBERT1) was born December 25, 1836 in Walnut Ridge, Leake Co., MS. He married MALICIE JANE MCMULLIN 1860 in Hempstead Co., AR. She was born 1839 in AL.

More About MATTHEW PARKER:
              Census 1: 1910, Howard Co., AR. page 8
              Census 2: 1880, Polk Co., AR page 549

More About MATTHEW PARKER and MALICIE MCMULLIN:
              Marriage: 1860, Hempstead Co., AR

Children of MATTHEW PARKER and MALICIE MCMULLIN are:
              i. AMANDA5 PARKER, b. 1861.
              ii. REUBEN PARKER, b. 1867; m. SARAH A.; b. 1869.

More About REUBEN PARKER:
              Census: 1910, Howard Co., AR. page 8

iii. ANGLINA PARKER, b. 1870.
              iv. CALVIN PARKER, b. March 1872; d. February 15, 1942, Polk Co., AR; m. MINNIE CEASIL; b. January 18, 1873; d. October 17, 1953, Polk Co., AR.

Notes for CALVIN PARKER:
              Calvin Parker
              Birth: Mar., 1872
              Death: Feb. 15, 1942

Burial:
              Board Camp Cemetery
              Board Camp
              Polk County
              Arkansas, USA

Created by: Mary L Broderick
              Record added: Sep 26, 2009
              Find A Grave Memorial# 42376970

More About CALVIN PARKER:
              Burial: Board Camp Cemetery,Board Camp,Polk Co., AR
              Census 1: 1900, Polk Co., AR page 307
              Census 2: 1910, Polk Co., AR page 117
              Census 3: 1920, Polk Co., AR page 233

Notes for MINNIE CEASIL:

Minnie Parker
              Birth: Jan. 18, 1873
              Death: Oct. 17, 1953

Burial:
              Board Camp Cemetery
              Board Camp
              Polk County
              Arkansas, USA

Created by: Mary L Broderick
              Record added: Sep 26, 2009
              Find A Grave Memorial# 42376981

More About MINNIE CEASIL:
              Burial: Board Camp Cemetery,Board Camp,Polk Co., AR

v. JOSEPH PARKER, b. 1875; m. MARY THOMPSON.

More About JOSEPH PARKER:
              Census 1: 1900, Polk Co., AR page 307
              Census 2: 1910, Polk Co., AR page 117
              Census 3: 1920, Howard Co., AR. page 192

vi. ELMORE PARKER, b. February 1879; m. OILLIE SANDERS; b. 1889.

More About ELMORE PARKER:
              Census 1: 1910, Howard Co., AR. page 8
              Census 2: 1900, Polk Co., AR page 307

Generation No. 4

11. JOHN ROBERT5 PARKER (ROBERT WILSON4, ROBERT3, ISAAC2, ROBERT1) was born May 10, 1874, and died December 18, 1939 in Grenada Co., MS. He married MARY ELIZABETH BULL March 21, 1901 in Grenada Co., MS, daughter of JAMES BULL and MARY EVANS. She was born 1875.

Notes for JOHN ROBERT PARKER:
              Birth: May 10, 1874
              Death: Dec. 18, 1939

Family links:
              Children:
              Evelyn Parker (1902 - 1906)*
              John R. Parker (1906 - 1907)*
              John R. Parker (1912 - 1919)*

*Calculated relationship

Burial:
              Odd Fellows Cemetery
              Grenada
              Grenada County
              Mississippi, USA

Created by: Donald G. Dalrymple
              Record added: Jan 17, 2009
              Find A Grave Memorial# 33001048

More About JOHN ROBERT PARKER:
              Burial: Odd Fellows Cemetery,Grenada,Grenada Co., MS

More About JOHN PARKER and MARY BULL:
              Marriage: March 21, 1901, Grenada Co., MS

Children of JOHN PARKER and MARY BULL are:
              i. MARY L.6 PARKER, b. 1904.
              ii. GLADYS PARKER, b. 1910.
              iii. EVA L. PARKER, b. 1917.

12. ERNEST EDMUNDS5 PARKER (ROBERT WILSON4, ROBERT3, ISAAC2, ROBERT1) was born March 18, 1884 in Sharon, Madison Co., MS, and died January 22, 1925. He married MILDRED ESPY DUNN November 25, 1913 in Montgomery Co., MS., daughter of JOHN DUNN and LOUIZER KIRK. She was born March 28, 1882, and died May 28, 1957 in Montgomery Co., MS.

Notes for ERNEST EDMUNDS PARKER:
              Birth: Mar. 18, 1884
              Death: Jan. 22, 1925

Burial:
              Shiloh Cemetery
              Montgomery County
              Mississippi, USA

Created by: Beth Austin
              Record added: Dec 29, 2007
              Find A Grave Memorial# 23633050

More About ERNEST EDMUNDS PARKER:
              Burial: Shiloh Cem., Montgomery Co., MS

Notes for MILDRED ESPY DUNN:
              Birth: Mar. 28, 1882
              Death: May 28, 1957

Burial:
              Shiloh Cemetery
              Montgomery County
              Mississippi, USA

Find A Grave Memorial# 23633049

More About MILDRED ESPY DUNN:

More About ERNEST PARKER and MILDRED DUNN:
              Marriage: November 25, 1913, Montgomery Co., MS.

Child of ERNEST PARKER and MILDRED DUNN is:
              i. LOUISE6 PARKER, b. December 03, 1914, Montgomery Co., MS; d. September 30, 1987, Montgomery Co., MS.

Notes for LOUISE PARKER:
              Birth: Dec. 3, 1914
              Death: Sep. 30, 1987
              Kilmichael
              Montgomery County
              Mississippi, USA

Louise Parker

Miss Louise Parker, 72, retired secretary with Lamar Life Insurance Co. in Jackson died Wednesday morning, Sept. 30, 1987, at her residence in Kilmichael following a brief illness.

The Montgomery County native was a member of Shiloh Baptist church. She is survived by several cousins, including Mrs. Mary Lou Chesteen of Kilmichael.

Memorial services were conducted from Oliver Chapel at 10 a.m. Friday, Oct. 2.The Rev. Frank Roberson, assisted by the Rev. W.M. Hull, preached. Burial was in Shiloh Cemetery.

Pallbearers were Bill Morgan, Jimmy Chesteen, Percy Stoker, Billy Hodges, Joe P. Stoker and James Kirk. Oliver Funeral Home handled arrangements.

The Winona Times
              October 8, 1987

Burial:
              Shiloh Cemetery
              Montgomery County
              Mississippi, USA

Find A Grave Memorial# 23633048

More About LOUISE PARKER:

13. ROBERT MATHEW5 PARKER (JOHN COSBY4, MATHEW3, ISAAC2, ROBERT1) was born February 22, 1868 in Kaufman Co., TX, and died January 07, 1919. He married MARY ELLA FLOWERS. She was born Abt. 1872.

More About ROBERT MATHEW PARKER:
              Census: 1910, Kaufman Co., TX page

Children of ROBERT PARKER and MARY FLOWERS are:
              i. VIRGIE MAE6 PARKER, b. Abt. 1894.
              ii. HENRY MARSHALL PARKER, b. Abt. 1898.
              14. iii. LELAND ROBERT PARKER, b. Abt. 1900.
              iv. JOHN COLBY PARKER, b. Abt. 1906.
              v. WILLIAM ABNER PARKER.
              vi. JESSIE FLOWERS PARKER.
              vii. THEODORE FRANK PARKER.
              viii. FANNIE GREEN PARKER.
              ix. ALLENE ANN PARKER.
              x. NARAH MAE PARKER.

Generation No. 5

14. LELAND ROBERT6 PARKER (ROBERT MATHEW5, JOHN COSBY4, MATHEW3, ISAAC2, ROBERT1) was born Abt. 1900. He married LILLIAN STANDIFER.

Child of LELAND PARKER and LILLIAN STANDIFER is:
              i. LELAND JEHN7 PARKER.
              • Wayne and Patricia,
                Do you think this Isaac Parker that married Nancy Jones is the same one that Patricia mentioned as being with other FG7 family in TN or KY (I can't find original post now)? If so, that is good news for me. They lived on the border of Greenville & Laurens Counties in SC, on the Greenville side. My Graydon's (Parker fg7) lived near the border on the Laurens Co side. Isaac Parker was on Horse Creek off the Reedy River & my Graydon's were on Cabin Creek & Bullet Branch off S. Rabun Creek of the Reedy River. They were very close to each other.

Where is the best place to post the info. I have? On this blog or in the comments for FG7? I'm not seeing a place to put family info under my profile?
This reply was deleted.