Raymond P. Fouts 1936-2017

It is with great sadness that I post this message as I received an e-mail from her cousin today telling me that Mrs Raymond Parker Fouts passed away on April 5, 2017.

Ray will be missed as she done some much for the genealogy community during her lifetime.

Wayne

Raymond P. Fouts

1936 - 2017

Raymond P. Fouts

Merritt Island

Ray Fouts, 81, passed away on April 5, 2017 at Hospice House in Rockledge, FL.

Published author of 20+ reference books on genealogy, Ray loved her family and her cat, Sophie, more than anything.  She loved watching the birds and squirrels who visited the feeders and bird baths in her yard. Her wry sense of humor and life experiences made for an interesting life.

Ray is pre-deceased by her husband, Bob Fouts and leaves behind daughter, Kathy Conway (Bryan Holda) of Merritt Island and grandson, Ken Conway of Rockledge.  We wish to thank Hospice House of Rockledge for their compassion, comfort and respect for Ray in her last days.

It is requested that in lieu of flowers, a donation to the Cocoa SPCA be made.  A celebration of Ray's life will be followed by a reception at Wylie-Baxley Funeral Home, 1360 N. Courtney Parkway, Merritt Island at 3 pm on April 22, 2017.

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for posting this for our members.
This reply was deleted.