I am so tired of still seeing the Parker lines of Dr. Richard Parker, Richard Parker of Surry Co., VA and FG#7 Richard Parker of Nansemond Co., VA all mixed up. I am going to post information about all three line over the next several months.

Not that I have any real hope that I will be able to ever change some peoples minds, :) but here goes.

As I am working on  Parker family of Waunita Powell line today. (Dr. Richard Parker) I found that I has a question for the researcher of P394.

Y-DNA FG#16

P394 was added to this group in September 2013. He descends from William Parker, born between 1748 and 1750 in Hunting Creek, Halifx County VA. He was the son of William PARKER and Martha Drucilla COLQUITT.

Which wife does the researcher have for William Parker the son of William Parker and Martha Drucilla Colquitt?

(Martha Perrin  Cardwell or Ann Hendrick)???  If is is Ann Hendrich then we know which Parker  y-DNA  family Dr. Richard Parker belongs to but if it is Martha Perrin  Cardwell  then we don't.

Wayne N. Parker  Parker researcher.

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Steven,
    It is good to have your input again. I have really missed reading your posting. I will take a look at the information you posted and also go to the link on the Parker Forum.
    Wayne
  • Will check also records about the 3 Richard PARKERs. Once again many thanks. Thought my Robert PARKER may have been in York Co SC also.
  • PARKER YDNA #5 and #7, Julian PARKER and wife Celia MOSS probably in York Co SC before Gilmer Co GA and Pickens Co GA. Thomas PARKER married Nancy BURGES, and Champion PARKER married Miss NORTON. See post #19292 about York Co SC connection. 1840 Census York Co SC, Julian PARKER. How do you search for names in this data base. More later.
This reply was deleted.