I enjoy being part of our great Parker research team here on Parker Heritage!!!!  I want to thank Michael R. Parker, OD and everyone else who have worked hard to make this a great Parker researching website.

I want to encourage all the Parker researchers who post information on Parker Heritage to help us make this website even better than is now. .

(1) Please remember the more information you post about your Parker family, we who want to help you then we can spend our time on "new" research rather that duplicating the work that you have already done.

(2) DNA information: If you or a Parker male in your family has had their y-DNA tested, Please post that information on PH as there are many of the Parker researcher on PH, who now use this information to help us concentrate on finding the right Parker family to research for you.

We enjoy sharing our Parker families knowledge to help you find your roots.

Wayne N. Parker Parker Genealogy researcher      co-adman for Parker Heritage

ps: please remember to thank the members of PH that help you as we are all volunteers. We also need you to "pass it on" by becoming an active member of PH.

You need to be a member of Parker Heritage to add comments!

Join Parker Heritage

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wayne, I did the ethnicity test with Ancestry. 22% Great Britain. Guessing our PARKERs were English, however 22% Great Britain not that much.
    Gave me 1% Iberian Peninsula, and 1% South Asia. Go figure, wondering how accurate this is, think of having my brother do it with another company.
    • Steven
      I don't know one way or the other how accurate this test is for I haven't taken it myself. Please let me know if your brother takes the test.
      Wayne
  • Thanks for all of the work you do!
    • You are most welcome. I enjoy my work very much.
This reply was deleted.